What is SC Endeavors?
Child care providers must complete training every year. Training can also help them improve skills and pursue new career options. SC Endeavors provides a range of professional development opportunities—and makes sure providers get their training credits for the Department of Social Services (DSS).
- An online calendar of all certified child care training offered in the state
- Scholarships to complete coursework in early childhood education
- Train-the-trainer sessions led by national experts
- Certification of trainers and training
- Credentialing and registry of training hours
- Grants to the state’s technical colleges to support early childhood classes
- Facilitating course credit transfers between technical colleges and universities to increase opportunities for earning bachelor’s degrees